Give your roast turkey a spicy Scottish twist with Macsween’s Limited Edition Moroccan Spiced Vegetarian Haggis. The stuffing is simple to prepare (only requiring reheating) and is a delicious addition to traditional dishes served with family and friends for Christmas, Hogmanay or Burns Night.
- Preheat oven to the temperature specified in the cooking instructions for the bird.
- Place the Moroccan spiced vegetarian haggis into the neck end of the bird.
- Rub the skin of the bird with rapeseed oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook according to the cooking instructions for the bird.
- Accompany with your favourite trimmings. We’re quite partial to roast pumpkin and brussel sprouts.
Kindly reproduced with permission from Macsween